GIVA Hiring for Fashion Consultant
Designation: Fashion Consultant
Category:Retail Luxury Goods and Jewellery
Education Qualification Required: UG and Graduate - Any Specialization
Location: Bangalore (Ashok Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, Yelahanka, Malleshwaram
Experience: 1 - 5 Years
GIVA is an online first silver jewellery store aiming with a vision to provide authentic, elegant, and affordable jewellery. Started in 2019, GIVA has grown rapidly to become one of India's leading silver jewellery brands. Being online first, customer delight is our primary objective.
1. Pure Silver – Every piece is crafted with 925 sterling silver, so there’s never a doubt about quality. Your precious jewellery will retain its value, forever
2. Authenticity Certificate – Your GIVA pieces are accompanied by an authenticity certificate that validates the purity of your precious jewels
3. Packaging – Packaging as gorgeous as your jewellery, guaranteed to bring a smile to your face
4. Convenience - Doorstep delivery, fast and secure checkout, 30-day no questions asked returns, any payment method you can think of (including cash on delivery), free and insured delivery. What more could you ask for!
Sales associate Job Description:
We are looking for a stylish, competent sales associate to join our team. He/She will be responsible for providing fashion advice and style recommendations. You will also be required to assess the client's personality, career goals, and body type to recommend accessories that will boost the client's confidence.
He/She should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and should be friendly, outgoing, and trustworthy. Ultimately, a top-notch associate should be a good multitasker and a great listener, have good time management skills, and be highly organized.
Sales associate Responsibilities:
• Listening to the client's needs and understanding their individual personality.
• Providing advice on jewellery pieces that will suit the client's preferences, style, and price range, as well as the occasion they're dressing for.
• Selling merchandise and increasing sales for the company.
• Remaining up-to-date with current fashion trends and principles.
• Generating and pursuing leads to grow your client base.
• Following up with clients via phone or email and answering requests and questions.
• High school diploma or GED.
• A bachelor's or associate's degree in fashion or a related field would be advantageous.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in retail or a fashion-related position.
• Strong working knowledge of fashion trends and brands.
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Strong netnetworking and social media skills.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: