Gilbarco Veeder-Root hiring for Manager - Stores
Manager - Stores
• Manage the assets of store like Materials handling equipment’s, PC systems etc
• Own safety of stores employees and associates.
• Creating and adhering standards for personnel Safety, EHS and OSHAS Stds
• Ensure quality and delivery of parts to production line as per production schedule.
• Maintain & preservation of parts in store stock i.e. scrap due to stores operations.
• Ensure physical stock accuracy to the level of 100% in line with system stock.
• Maintain overall image of the store like Inward controls, storage and feeding
• Ensure his store is meeting the targets like 5S, Safety, Line stoppage %, FIFO, Cycle counting, productivity of operators.
• Coordination of planning, storing & controlling materials in an optimum manner in order to provide required materials to user departments
• Liaison with Finance Department and coordinating with concerned departments for problem resolution.
• Identify and resolve concerns in receipt, issue, warehousing, and inventory by interacting with the concerned department.
• Relationship Management with key Departments to optimize & increase the productivity of the enterprise by ensuring efficient use of resources.
Background and Skills:
• Problem-Solving Skills. The ability to solve problems can be defined as understanding a situation thoroughly, identifying the underlying issue, and finding a solution
• Leadership Skills
• Strong Work Ethic
• Communication Skills
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: