Get My Parking Hiring For Technical Support Engineer
Get My Parking
Technical Support Engineer
₹5L – ₹7L
• Monitor the critical applications and proactively notify whenever there is any deviation, to name a few like Kibana, Crashlytics, APM, Cloudwatch, etc.
• Open and track tickets through resolution and give summary reports to customers.
• Diagnose software, hardware, networking and systems failures.
• Execute resolutions to problems and follow standard practices.
• Determine, record and work with team to revise current procedures to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Develop troubleshooting tips and tools to use in diagnosis.
• Develop best practices and guidelines for technical support.
• Efficient handling of on-ground incidents.
• Review Meeting with Internal & External stakeholders (weekly / Monthly).
• Following defined escalation path when needed.
• Re-routing misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner.
• Service Improvement Plans for Technology.
• Work with Incident Resolution Team and respective SDMs / IT SPOCs for faster restoration of services.
• Communicating across organizational boundaries - from engineers through to senior managers.
• Adhering to defined internal & external SLAs
• Flexible to work in rotational shifts*
• Ability to think logically
• Problem solving skills
• Basic knowledge of ITIL framework
• Basic knowledge on Agile methodology
• Networking Knowledge
• Basic knowledge on API and IOT
• Good in writing SQL queries
• Communication and Stakeholder Management
• Handson experience in Kibana, Firebase, APM, Grafana.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: