Genpact is hiring for Senior Manager - Network Build
• Lead and own the technical delivery of network projects.
• You will act as technical collaborate with different stakeholders- Solutions team, project managers, customer’s technical teams and internal technical teams to drive discussions on the requirements and propose solutions.
• Support and validate the project scope and SOW
• Assist sourcing with questions regarding the new technology and vendor
• Drive and own the migration to production
• Motivate change process for all required changes to get solution in pre-prod/POC and production environment
• Support other build engineers with knowledge in your expertise areas
• Support RUN engineers as Lead SME with your knowledge in your expertise areas
• Design, installation, configuration of network infrastructure
• Work on proactive assessment of potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network
• Build and handover documentation to RUN organization regarding all new products/technology
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Solid knowledge of network principles (routing, switching, packet inspection and filtering) and practices. Experience on routers, firewalls and switches and usage of network tools supervising
• Experience in crafting network solutions covering WAN, LAN, Internet, MPLS, IPSEC, SDWAN, public Cloud.
• Cisco certification CCNA / CCNP; Public cloud certification; Firewall certifications, Cisco/PA
• Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
• Prior significant exposure to top management interactions both internally and externally.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Senior Manager
Job ID: COR021028
Primary Location: India - Hyderabad
Education Level: Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting: Feb 4, 2022
Master Skills List: Domain
Job Category: Full Time
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: