Genpact Hiringfor Senior Associate - Campus Fresher
Senior Associate - Campus Fresher
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rulebreakers and risktakers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Associate - Java Prod support
In this role, you would be primary responsible for back end developer services and articulation role for Possess strong knowledge in Java, Struts, spring, database & also having knowledge of AWS. Creating interactive, responsiveness and developing and enhancing web application.
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
• Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
• Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
• Managing project and team independently.
Qualifications we seek in you
• B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Core-java, Struts/Spring and AWS
• Strong understanding in Relational database concepts
• Good knowledge and work experience of SQL
• Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
• Willingness and ability to multi-task.
• Willingness to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies.
• Ability to be learn and apply new processes and tools.
• Technical understanding of products/services and/or ecosystem being supported.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Field: Senior Associate
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: