GE is hiring for Site Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Work From Home
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related technical degree from an accredited university or college and/or professional qualification in technical field and/or comparable education
• Demonstrated experience in an EHS professional role and in the services/projects environment, preferably within the Wind Industry.
• Strong knowledge of EHS management systems, EHS standards and EHS & Safety regulations.
• Medical fitness and ability to work at height according to local/national requirements.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel 100% of the time, both national and international as needed.
• Trained to Global Wind Organization (GWO) standard.
• Solid interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, ability to motivate diverse teams.
• Proven fluent English knowledge, both verbally and written.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Valid Driving License
• Self starter and ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: