FORD Hiring For Software Engineer
2023 Software Engineer
Work as a software engineer in Warranty Services team. A great opportunity for person who wants to learn business as well as learn Jave, Sprintboot - new tech stacks
Java with Object Oriented Analysis and design concepts
• Work experience on GitHub, Jenkins, Junit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ
• Knowledge on PCF environment
• Knowledge on Microservices architecture.
• Hands on experience on SQL/PSQL
• Struts / Spring MVC framework.
• WebSphere application server
• Web Services Design / Development
• Hands on experience in User stories creation and Knowledge in Agile software development methods
BE , B.Tech, MCA
• Software development experience with Java and Eclipse/IntelliJ
• Experience with software delivery tools - GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber, Unit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SonarQube to develop, test and deliver Schedule Management capability
• Learn and utilize cloud based computing technologies such PCF for code deployment and scaling the server on demand.
• Capable of working in Agile development methods in Rally (Epic/Sub-Epic, Features, Stories, Iteration planning, burn down, ceremonies, retrospectives, etc.) as part of the development process
* Work with Team members in sharing and gathering technical knowledge.
• Work in new features /CR to the existing dealer facing application.
• Code development for dealer facing application.
• Webservice development work with Java.
B.E, B.Tech MCA
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: