Factana Computing Pvt Ltd Hiring for Angular Developer – Fresher
Factana Computing Pvt Ltd
Angular Developer – Fresher
Factana is a leading Industry 4.0 Platform provider based out of Bengaluru, India with offices in USA. We are in the mission of making IoT and AI technologies accessible to small and medium enterprises. Fogwing is our cloud platform with users from 90+ countries across the world, who are experimenting various IoT projects. We are continuously investing on our products to become leader in this space.
We are looking for young minds with minimum of 0 – 6 months of experience in frontend development to build world class application for our SaaS platform. This role will provide opportunity to build world class web UI development experience to create successful career.. If you are an energetic and goal oriented person, read further.
HSR Layout, Bangalore.
B.Tech / B.E. – Computer Science or MCA can apply.
• Create Multi-display application front end as per design requirements.
• Integrate front-end application with the backend API Services.
• Follow UI / UX best practices and standards for cross-browser compatibility
• Understand executing accessibility and progressive UI enhancement presentation
• Stick to established Web Design coding standards and review with team.
• Create graphics, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
• Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
• Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
• Ready to learn Mobile and Hybrid Application Development using Angular or another mobile framework.
Required Candidate profile
• Prior training and experience in Angular 11+ would be added value.
• Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, server-side CSS pre-processing (LESS and SASS) and able to convert UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
• Experience with integrating REST API would be added value.
• Hands-on with Charting framework like Apex Chart and Chart.JS required.
• Experience in cross platform testing and compatibility fixes.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle, agile methodologies Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
• Any exposure in mobile app development would be great advantage.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may not reply to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will receive email response and call.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: