Fabuprr Hiring Digital Content Creator Intern
Work From Home
Digital Content Creator Intern
Part Time, Work from Home
Fabuprr has been established with the vision to create a better world by helping every individual live fabulously.
Fabuprr career development and wellness programs help students and youngsters in their personal development, as well as their career and life.
1. Create and edit podcasts, videos, audiobooks, and other digital content for us.
2. Collaborate with students, marketers, entrepreneurs, brands, etc. and pitch them for sponsored posts.
3. Promote our digital content on digital media platforms.
1. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal both ) and enthusiasm about the work.
2. Willing to learn and grow.
3. Strong social media presence.
4. Leadership & people skills.
1. You're currently not involved in an internship, job, freelance, or any other opportunities.
2. You are a college/school student or young graduate.
3. You can join immediately and can work for a minimum of 2 months.
4. You can devote at least 5-6 hours between 9 AM — 11 PM, Monday to Saturday.
5. You have exquisite communication skills (written and verbal both) and enthusiasm about the work.
6. You are willing to learn and grow.
6k-12k monthly Stipend + Incentives with Certificate + LOR + PPO
(Stipend will be revised every month)
Work from Anywhere - 5-6 hrs a day (Flexible )
Important— There are 3 rounds - HR , Assignment and Final Round.
We will respond if your application gets shortlisted for our hiring rounds.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: