Eurofins Hiring For Technical Reviewer
Eurofins India Assurance
· To understand the role of impartiality when providing certification activities and the process of taking independent action where necessary, (e.g. informing authorities, accreditation bodies, stakeholders).
· To conduct the contract reviews/application reviews for BRCGS Food, packaging, ISO 22000 FSSC 22000 and other schemes. Maintain and sustain the accuracy of information and files at all time.
· To keep all relevant, required & accurate documents of application/contract reviews in client file. To conduct, prepare, release & maintain contract reviews and issue Auditor assignment letters for ISO 22000/FSSC/BRC and subsequent upgradations.
· To schedule the audits on scheme related software such as BRCGS directory/FSSC portal, on time and client sharing if required transfer clients. To communicate stakeholder for scheduling of other scheme audits on time. To liaison with all auditors & stakeholders in regards to the completion of technical reviews on time.
· To review all scheme audit reports on time and ensure the compliance of scheme requirements. To ensure that the information on audit report is correct and completed. Completed reports will be shared to certification authority on time to make further decision.
· To maintain scheme related software such as BRCGS directory/FSSC portal for its upgradation with relevant and required information. Creation of certificate, verification, filling of certification process checklist, taking approval from authority and upload on scheme software on time (as per scheme related time line). Uploading/downloading documents is also part of software maintenance.
· To review, maintain auditor’s qualification up to date and keep relevant documents and records for all auditors as scheme specific requirements.
· To demonstrate the ability to communicate with all stakeholders (e.g. Impartiality Committee, Directors) as and when required and timely conduction of Impartiality committee meetings as per frequency.
· To update the client tracker of relevant schemes such as BRCGS/ISO 22000/FSSC clients with all information required.
Msc or B.Tech in Food
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: