Ethos Life Hiring For Partnerships Operations Associate
Partnerships Operations Associate
About the Role
We are looking for a Partnerships Operations Associate to take the lead on high priority projects and drive them from analysis to execution. This role will put you in the middle of the action and require you to solve complex, interesting challenges of a rapidly-scaling startup. You will work cross-functionally to drive and enable the growth of the business, and have high visibility across the executive team.
This is a great role for someone who is interested in gaining more experience in blitz-scaling a top startup. If you enjoy working in an environment that is fast-paced, analytically rigorous, mission-driven and impact-oriented, read on and please apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Audit compensation payments created by the payment system on a weekly basis (approx. 7000 line items weekly). Flag missing compensation terms and logic to appropriate account managers. Create Salesforce cases to request terms changes and reparenting changes. Prepare final payment auditing sheet for Partnership Ops and Accounting team to review.
- Advanced Google Spreadsheets and Excel knowledge.
- Available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 12PM EST - 9PM EST for payment auditing and on standby in case any questions arise during the review process.
- Comfort with quickly learning new admin systems.
- Experience navigating Salesforce and creating Salesforce cases.
- Organized note taker; attention to detail; strong communication skills.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: