Emeritus is hiring for Product Manager , Products & Platform
Work From Home
Product Manager , Products & P
Full Time, Work from Home
About Team - The Product and Platforms team is building a world-class, foundational platform to enable Emeritus products to scale sustainably and delight our customers. In this role, you will be the lead Product Manager for the India Schools business line. You will work collaboratively with your partners in Engineering, Design, Business, Operations, Marketing, Growth and more across the company to prioritize the most impactful features to foster Emeritus’ growth. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role.
If you want to work in a mission-driven, Product-oriented company, where PMs truly lead feature prioritization, this is the place for you. The ideal person is someone who has a laser-focus on distilling the essential feature set for new projects, while synthesizing needs across our customers, our University partners, our Business teams, and our crisp Technology stack. You are disciplined in your Product approach, as you know that building a platform equipped to scale 10x requires applying a structured, strategic framework. You will build strong relationships and trust with your partners across the company. You will place product bets on the cutting edge of the EdTech market, primed for exponential growth. You will help make quality education more accessible and more affordable globally. Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• 5+ years of product management experience in consumer or B2B products.
• Experience shipping high-impact products and features with measurable results.
• Lead prioritization and trade-offs across customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers within features and across features.
• Experience driving projects through the full product development lifecycle from ideation to the build phase through to launch.
• Gather and synthesize requirements across multiple stakeholder groups and define final product requirements.
• Deep interest in the market for executive education.
• Passion for delivering a first-in-class customer experience.
• Appetite for technical detail, you like to get into the weeds with your engineers.
• Strong technical writing chops, you write crisp and clear product requirements documents with fleshed out use cases and user stories.
• Proactive, clear communication with your business partners - you are able to set expectations and build consensus across the org.
• Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders without direct authority.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
• Must be a self-starter, a great teammate and driven.
• Ability to communicate effectively across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities.
• Outstanding data analysis skills and willingness to get into the details.
• Independent problem solver.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: