Electronic Arts (EA) hiring for Accountant, Controllership
Electronic Arts (EA)
• Preparation of journal entries in line with relevant GAAP, Journal entry policy and SOX requirements
• Dealing with GL activities for India like accruals, payroll JEs, cash-in-bank, GST calculations, intercompany, prepaid accounting, allocations, regulatory reporting, preparing trial balance, Cadency reconciliations etc.
• Manages balance sheet accounts by reconciling transactions and resolving the variances month over month.
• Perform statutory reporting and submissions as required.
• Establish ongoing reporting requirement and workforce analytics for management analysis and decision making.
• Drive process standardization, harmonization and process improvements within the India Finance function aligned with global and regional initiatives.
• Should have prior experience in General Ledger Accounting process.
• Complete assistance during audit including but not limited to internal auditors, SOX, and external auditors by providing appropriate documentation / support.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and absorb ad hoc activities in accordance to dynamic business requirements and ensure no deficiencies in the work performed. Candidate Profile:
• Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant/CWA/Bachelor/master’s degree in commerce with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant or similar business experience.
• Advanced accounting and Microsoft office skills required.
• Has an eye for continuous improvement, meticulous, analytical, process-oriented
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12, Cadency Certification and Hyperion (HFM) will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of India legislation, tax withholding, GST return filing and reporting requirements
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: