Dupont is hiring for Specialist
• Understanding on employee related liabilities and their accounting treatment.
• Analyze the calculations for appropriateness and process the journal requests received from payroll operations.
• Manage functional mail box and live up to TAT.
• Maintain customized procedure list for each country covering accounting guidance.
• IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
• Review both B/S & P/L accounts which fall under ERL scope and analyze the impact.
• Perform monthly reconciliations in blackline with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
• SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from ERL perspective.
• Process manual journal entries relating to payroll transactions received from operations team
• Perform clearings for bank shadow accounts for transaction relating to payroll posting
• Clear open items in payroll accounts on monthly basis
• Manual MJEV control for postings => 1million $
• Support audit process as part of year end closing activity
• Perform Flux analysis for all Payroll related Accounts (Balance Sheet & P&L)
Readiness to pick up project assignments per requirement with timely actions & high quality.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: