Dr Reddy's Foundation Hiring for English Trainee
Dr Reddy's Foundation
GROW Youth - Operations
Objective of the position:
Grow is a flagship program of Dr. Reddy’s Foundation designed to skill youth of India. This position aims to develop employability skills among the unemployed youth who are 12th pass or graduates, so that they can be employed in the private sector jobs. Core employability skills includes Communicative English, Digital literacy, Soft Skills, Communication Skills, Digital Problem Solving, Sector & Work Readiness, and interview skills.
1. Following the predefined session plan while delivering training to the identified youth
2. Develop skills and knowledge on the identified subjects based on the curriculum that is designed
3. Prepare learners to face interviews confidently
4. Conduct concurrent assessments as per the plan to continue to measure the progress of the students
5. Maintain data with respect to training and related activities.
6. Participate in center activities (such as organizing Parents meet, doing retention follow-up, collecting training feedback etc.) along with the other staff members to make the center successful.
BA English/ MA English /PHD English /Diploma in English Language / TOEFL /IELTS/ BED /MED
Functional Competency (technical): 1. English Proficiency 2. Digital Literacy 3. Training Skill 4. Aptitude. Other Non-Technical Competencies: 1. Work Ethics
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: