Deloitte Hiring For Data Management – Analyst
Data Management – Analyst
· Data Management: To perform secondary research and analysis, both quantitative and qualitative.
· Research: To work on primary content collection and analysis from internal and external resources.
· Providing Exceptional Client Service: Manages self and work towards becoming a subject matter expert and point of contact on the assigned processes
· Accountability for Results: Holds self-accountable for ensuring that results are achieved; work on different projects with medium supervision; take up more responsibilities beyond the job level
· Communications: Advanced communication skills, good interpersonal skills, both oral and written
· Creating Quality Deliverable: Follow Reviews deliverables of self and actively follow and help in implementation and enforcement of high standards for quality deliverables
· Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires out of box thinking and strong analytical skills
· Motivating Others: Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability
· Building Rapport: Actively listens; and builds relationships to develop and enhance collaboration with team leaders
· Prioritize, schedule, and deliver work as per project timelines
· Actively participate in project approach development
· Identify and suggest process changes to improve quality or efficiency
· Works towards becoming a subject matter expert on projects
· Always maintain high quality standards for all projects
· Executes business processes to deliver high quality output
· Understands current processes and how they interrelate across area of responsibility
· Follows and delivers output from business processes
· Understands improvement concepts and tools
· Looks for areas of improvement in immediate area of responsibility
· Supports basic extract, transformation, and load (ETL) of external information into common storage platform.
Business & Soft skills
· Experience working in teams, including virtual teams.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated and strong team player
· Good attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work products.
· Clear and concise communication. Strong written and verbal communications skills – ability to convey information crisply and concisely.
· Logical structuring – structured approach to problem solving and ability to perform root cause analysis of client problems.
· Ability to handle detailed work independently. Practical, hands-on and get things done.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: