DBS Bank Hiring for Virtual Relationship Manager
Virtual Relationship Manager
To deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross-selling of all DBS Banks CBG products & services. To manage & maintain the highest customer satisfaction levels through pro-active client engagement & relationship management
• Accountable for achieving monthly & annual sales targets, as agreed. Ensure proper implementation & execution of relationship management & investment advisory strategies. Ensure proper sales spread between products. Aim to balance NTB (New to Bank customers) with increase penetration of existing customers to deepen the wallet share.
• Drive and deliver a radical improvement in customer service in the local market through dynamic service leadership and the implementation of customer service strategy.
• Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. Interact with new customers to detail & explain all features & functions of products & assist in on boarding of customers. Ensure service levels are constantly improving.
• Meet Customer Migration targets.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage customer’s issues on service or investment needs. Escalate if required. Probe and identify requirements to provide appropriate solutions to customers.
• Ensure complete knowledge on all products & services. Be the leader for resolving all queries & complaints. Ensure full training & briefing on all product launches & upgrades.
• Research complaints & compliments. Analyze & suggest innovations & ideas on product & service improvement in addition to service level improvements.
• Keep attuned to the current economic and financial markets so as to be current and proficient in attending to customers’ queries.
• Work hand in hand with fellow CBG RMs, Service Manager and TRE to ensure that all objectives of the team are met and there is team harmony and unity.
• Working with the Branch Heads to achieve sales & service through in-branch business development activities and providing feedback to the team.
• Ensure compliance with operations risk and rigour requirements e.g. Health & Safety standards, security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
• Establish DBS Bank as a wealth management provider in India. Undertake frequent competitor analysis so that DBS product suite is in line with (or ahead of) competing banks. These updates to be shared with seniors at regular intervals. Also suggest local promotional activities which will help reinforce the DBS brand.
• Keep attuned to the current economic and financial markets to be current and proficient in attending to customers’ queries.
• Work hand in hand with other business units to ensure that objectives of the team are met and there is team harmony and unity.
• Facilitate the distribution of third-party investment products to customers, after taking into consideration the risk profile and investment objectives of the said customer. This will entail constant interaction with the asset management companies & customers.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: