Clinton Health Access Initiative is hiring for Senior Analyst, ABDM
Clinton Health Access Initiative
• Develop an in-depth understanding of key elements and building-blocks of the ABDM ecosystem and leverage this understanding to drive the business-process strengthening initiative.
• Identify, analyze, and highlight vulnerabilities, gaps, or areas for improvement in key business processes by:
• Leveraging data and insights from ABDM’s pilot phase to pinpoint bottlenecks
• Planning and executing strategic field visits to key healthcare providers or other collaborating entities to assess the uptake of ABDM systems and compliance of related business processes.
• Leading knowledge-sharing and brainstorming sessions across teams and stakeholders to derive strategies to strengthen business processes across the ABDM ecosystem
• Identify KPIs and build monitoring dashboards to enable effective programmatic decision making by training the implementation teams at both state and national levels.
• Build capacity within government for evidence-based management, including through day-to-day joint tasks and deliverables as well as trainings to key stakeholders at the national and sub-national level on various aspects of the ABDM.
• Facilitate key meetings/events such as trainings, state coordination meetings, IT workshops etc. as per guidance from NHA leadership.
• Support the Program Manager to identify and define CHAI's overall strategy within the program area, develop clear operational plans for execution, and continually identify opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact.
• Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors, and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort.
• Perform other responsibilities as requested by country leadership.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in management, economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, operations research, economics, public health, or allied areas.
• Work experience of 3+ years in Management Consulting, Public Health, Analytics, Public Policy/Administration, or allied areas.
• Proven expertise in a result driven environment, in the public and/or private sector.
• Ability to navigate complex government processes and influence decision-making in a professional and collaborative manner.
• Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment.
• Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Willingness to travel to states if required and for extended periods (~15% travel).
• Proven experience in mentoring and leading teams in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Fluency in English. Fluency in Hindi and additional Indian language is an advantage.
• Strong experience in management consulting with highly reputed consulting firms.
• Design and BI architecture skills, partnering with engineering & information architecture teams on design & architecture
• Experience managing a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, visualizations, modelling and insights
• Experience of handling big datasets through use of software such as SQL, Oracle, Python, SAS etc and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense etc.
• Significant government stakeholder management experience would be a strong positive.
• Experience in e-governance or digital health programs in India.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: