Citrix is hiring for Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
• Performs advanced problem analysis and isolates problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
• Achieves and maintains targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
• Publishes articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledgebase, and reviews others' articles
• Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, takes ownership of hot and/or more political cases escalated from less senior engineers
• May participate to weekend follow the fun coverage and occasionally conduct onsite mission.
• Ability to obtain advanced Citrix certification within 1 year of service.
• Ability to obtain basic major vendor third party certifications
• Should have the 3 years degree regular course
• Proven ability to work on multiple issues and prioritize work accordingly to business processes
• Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example
• Ability to identify major concerns from the field and relay those concerns to management in an appropriate manner
• Strong communication and negotiation skill for leading critical discussion and expectation management.
• Strong logical/critical thinking and problem resolution skill.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: