Citrix is hiring for Senior Systems Engineer
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Advanced knowledge of Citrix technologies and deployment experience with large or complex sites
• Strong knowledge of technologies external to Citrix, such as, directory services, web and application architectures and enterprise architectures.
• Minimum qualification/Experience: Engineering graduate with 7-13 years of relevant experience.
• Pre-sales experience with Citrix certification preferred.
• High degree of proficiency with virtualization, directory services, web and application architectures, next-generation workspaces, virtual apps and desktops, content collaboration etc.
• High degree of proficiency with application architectures
• Understanding of business drivers for IT projects
• Mobility Product Skills would be an Advantage
• Business / financial skills would be an advantage
• Effectively multi-tasks between initiatives and consistently produce quality deliverables with minimal supervision from staff and peers
• Effectively manages oral communications in an unstructured setting (conversations, conference calls, etc)
• Develops good working relationships with customer team members at all levels
• Proactively seeks ways to expand technical knowledge
• Completes assigned tasks on time
• Assumes responsibility / accountability for delivery of technical account management
• Adapts to customer/partner needs and culture
• Effective planning, development and execution of presentations
• Effective planning and execution of meetings
• Works effectively in a team environment – is respectful and co-operative with others
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: