CITI is hiring for Payments Operation Readiness Analyst
As part of the Cash Operations Readiness Team, the role is to support the Payments and Receivables processing for cross border markets. Responsible to define adequate process controls for operations process. Participate in functional training, defining security matrix controls and understand various roles and responsibility. Understand business requirements and manage multiple country roll outs in an effective manner. Work to find the opportunity to improve the processing and suggest solutions for managing operations issues. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
· Establish and implement a comprehensive process for Clearing & FI - Payments Transformation project team for multiple countries.
· Managing of Process elements include SLA, Testing process, Communication process, documentation process controls/review processes.
· Ensure adequate controls are in place for timely completion of project with defined roles and responsibilities for the project team.
· Comply with Citi policies and Risks & controls processes.
· Manage and ensure Operational readiness from GPP systems for Operations usage.
· Single point of contact point for operations and business partners to collaborate for ensuring all vital parameters of project are met within deadlines.
· Manage Static data solutions to focus on improve the processing STP rates.
· Experience with Global Pay Plus, knowledge of cash payment processing and products, background in operations process management would be advantageous.
· Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: