CITI is hiring for IND CSIPL Mumbai - Payments Operation Readiness Analyst
As part of the Cash Operations Readiness Team, the role is to support the Payments and Receivables processing for cross border markets. Responsible to define adequate process controls for operations process. Participate in functional training, defining security matrix controls and understand various roles and responsibility. Understand business requirements and manage multiple country roll outs in an effective manner. Work to find the opportunity to improve the processing and suggest solutions for managing operations issues. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
· Establish and implement a comprehensive process for Clearing & FI - Payments Transformation project team for multiple countries.
· Managing of Process elements include SLA, Testing process, Communication process, documentation process controls/review processes.
· Ensure adequate controls are in place for timely completion of project with defined roles and responsibilities for the project team.
· Comply with Citi policies and Risks & controls processes.
· Manage and ensure Operational readiness from GPP systems for Operations usage.
· Single point of contact point for operations and business partners to collaborate for ensuring all vital parameters of project are met within deadlines.
· Manage Static data solutions to focus on improve the processing STP rates.
· Be a motivator, Train, guide, coach, develop people Lead by example.
· Possess strong analytical skills to determine key business/operational needs, identify related risks and formulate effective solutions.
· Understand and review operational processes, drive process changes to fully realize system capability/potential to achieve productivity gains, efficiency and improve service delivery.
· Manage stakeholder communications for timely escalations/updates to the project stakeholders on the projects and mitigate project risks.
· Drive innovation projects focused at increasing the operating efficiency of the team.
· Be a team player, work to optimize manpower to achieve higher productivity levels.
· Focus on continuous process improvements and cost improvement initiatives.
· Manage the Project timelines as well as work with UAT team for delivery.
· Degree holder. Post graduate degree would be an added advantage.
· The candidate should have a minimum of 6-7 years banking experience preferably Cash payments domain.
· Working knowledge of cash operations and processes is preferred.
· Knowledge of SDLC testing cycles and process risk & controls is preferred.
· Articulate, with strong communication skills both written and spoken.
· Drive the project effectively and in timely manner.
· Strong process-oriented mindset – able to establish critical processes.
· Proven record of strong analytical & problem solving skills and ability to identify key risks and issues.
· Proactive to take lead in investigating issues and accountable for resolution.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: