CGI Hiring for Service Desk Technical Analyst - Fresher
Service Desk Technical Analyst - Fresher
Duties and responsibilities:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
• Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software, applications or basic network-related issues.
• Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
• Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
• Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
• Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role (graduation is must)
• Any UG/PG degree.
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent correct grammar and syntax.
• Knowledge of how to use computer and basic awareness of Microsoft tools like word, excel etc.
• Willingness to work in a 24*7 environment on rotational shifts.
• Ability to think clearly, analyze the problem and take necessary steps to fix the issue
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
• Communication (Oral/Written)
• Customer Service & Support
• Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: