Careerschool HR Solutions Hiring for Medical Scribe
Careerschool HR Solutions
Role : Medical Scribe
Exp : 1 - 4 Yrs
Salary : Up to 5 LPA
Location : Chennai
A Virtual Medical Scribe (SPE) works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete
documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an
emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient
encounters. SPE Agents save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of
patient visits. Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and
treatment plans. Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their
focus on their patients.
Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are
desired. Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to
include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement.
Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new
technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our training program.
• Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio
recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional
clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
• Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs,
adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
• Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates
documentation requirements for our customers.
• Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
• Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic
• Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
• Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
• Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff,
• Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet
• Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
• Experience as a medical scribe or medical summarization role preferred but not required.
• Experience or training in the medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology,
Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or
Urology preferred but not required.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: