CareerHaat Hiring for Data Engineer with Azure Synapse
Data Engineer with Azure Synapse
· Understand the business requirements for analytics and data interpretation
· Understands requirements and is involved in the discussions relating to technical and functional design of the sprint/ module/project
· Design and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing, visualization) in Azure.
· Used various sources to ingest data into Azure Synapse(must have) Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) such as SQL Server, Excel, Oracle, SQL Azure etc.
· Extract data from one database and load it into another
· Build data architecture for ingestion, processing, and surfacing of data for large-scale applications
· Use many different scripting languages, understanding the nuances and benefits of each, to combine systems
· Research and discover new methods to acquire data, and new applications for existing data
· Work with other members of the data team, including data architects, data analysts, and data scientists
· Prepare data sets for analysis and interpretation
· Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
· Create libraries and extend the existing frameworks
· Create design documents basis discussions and assists in providing technical solutions for the business process
· In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
· Knowledge in Azure Synapse Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory(ADF), Azure Blob Storage.
· Recreate existing application logic and functionality in the Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL Database and SQL data warehouse environment.
· Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
· Knowledge of language like python, C# etc
· Understand, manipulate data and statistics
· Fully capable of using analysis tools and software
· Expert knowledge of data visualization tools
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: