Career Ahead is Hiring for Business Development Manager
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principles.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
• Capable, quick, determined
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Team player
• Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: