Capsley Hiring for WordPress Developer
1. Development and Customization of WordPress Websites and applications.
2. Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
3. Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
4. Ability to fully develop and maintain a website in WordPress and can install and configure WordPress plugins.
5. Monitoring the performance of the live website.
6. In-depth hands-on database technologies and MySQL Optimization.
7. Developing a Responsive website.
1-3 years of experience with WordPress. Candidates must have an in-depth working knowledge of WordPress and developing Custom Themes/ Plugins. Good Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce including plugin development, Customization, and Payment gateways
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: