Byjus Hiring for Principal Software Engineer
Principal Software Engineer
In this role,
● You will have to continually assess the needs of customers, tech teams and stakeholders in defining and evolving the technical strategy.
● Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs.
● You will partner with Engineering & Product Leaders to define, drive and execute on this vision.
● You will design, develop and deploy reliable distributed solutions that operate at scale.
● You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of some game-changing initiatives.
● You will create a significant impact on our architecture, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we take on challenges to reshape the education industry.
What you’ll do
● Architect complex systems at scale and possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
● Solve complex problems with solutions that are extensible and scalable.
● Make trade-offs: Define long-term vision for the product architecture
● Explore unknown territory and invent simple, beautiful solutions to complex business and usability problems, sometimes with no clear precedent in today’s world
● Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
● Collaborate with the business teams to identify opportunities and innovate on behalf of our students and mentors.
● Remove bottlenecks. Suggest process improvements and automations
● Coach and mentor junior development engineers to build cutting edge systems.
In this role, curiosity is essential. We know that creation takes vision, grit and space to experiment. BYJU’s creates an ideal environment for creative problem solving. Principal Engineers learn to build once unimagined technologies.
What you’ll need.
● You should have excellent technical skills and a can-do attitude. Should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to thrive in a dynamic environment and possess a growth mind-set.
● 10 to 14 years of solid industry experience
● Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
● Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, data structures and complexity analysis.
● Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
● Experience in building scalable high performance large systems and supporting live high-volume production systems
● Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience in building services.
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
● Obsession with quality and customer experience
● Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
● Proven technical leadership experience
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical customers in order to understand ambiguous problems and articulate technical challenges and solutions to complex problem
● Project management & Agile development methodologies
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: