Boeing is hiring for Associate Software Engineer
• Develop SW code in ADA/C/C++ as per Software Requirements & design and perform unit testing.
• Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the accurate implementation of requirements
• Establish traceability from requirements to SW Code and Test.
• Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and implements the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
• Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
• Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
• Perform peer review on Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
• Be a good teammate in the agile team.
• Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Design/Code/Test development and reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a dedicated and collaborative development approach.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: