Barclays hiring for PC Equity Analyst
PC Equity Analyst
What will you be doing?
• Perform daily P&L, P&L attribution, P&L commentary, Investigate Flash vs. Formal differences
• Develop a sound understanding of daily processes – “the what”, “the why” and “the how”.
• Review P&L attributions and prepare commentaries and other MI
• Maintain trader mandate, monitor Volcker limits.
• Submit Clean & Hypo P&L for back-testing
• Attend to ad hoc queries from the traders and other infrastructure partners relating to trading revenue and Balance Sheet.
Weekly / Monthly Responsibilities
• Balance Sheet control and commentary, Month End adjustments and Balance Sheet Substantiation
• Perform key weekly & monthly reporting to senior management.
• Attend to queries from internal and external audit and reviews and maintain key stroke documentations for key PC processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation.
• Ensure that a strong internal control environment is maintained at all times. Review key controls: FOBOs, adjustment substantiation and New, Amends & Cancels trades review
• Identify and drive process re-engineering and constantly challenge current processes for improvement and efficiency
• Raise any control weaknesses to the team. Brainstorm with the team to come up with an action plan.
• Good financial product knowledge
• Appreciation and understanding of financial markets
• Experienced with MS office toolkit (Word, PPT, Excel, Access Database etc)
• Be Self Motivated and Proactive to take initiative and improve the end product.
• Work well within the team and portray high standards of team work.
• Ask questions and challenge status quo. Do not assume that every current practice is the best practice. Question and satisfy yourself with the reasons for doing certain things in a certain way.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: