Barclays is hiring for Transformation Lead
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
• Support the Transformation Lead and engage with Wholesale Client Onboarding and Financial Crime Operations Transaction Cycle to improve effectiveness and achieve “best in class” performance
• Particular focus will be required to implement a range of automation (from robotics to artificial intelligence/machine learning), drive analytical work to reduce false positives, deliver on our location strategy and simplify processes through re-engineering
• Design target operating model (including but not limited to organizational design) to enable WCOB and GFCO to become true firm-wide utilities which mirror the client lifecycle and provide best in class customer service experience
• Work closely with our Compliance partners to ensure process improvement efforts are aligned with regulatory expectations
• Partner with our Controls organization to ensure process improvement design includes robust controls
• Support with culture change required to move our colleagues towards a continuous improvement mind-set. This includes oversight of various idea generation tools, whereby colleagues are encouraged to identify opportunities for continuous improvement projects and follow through to delivery
What will you be doing?
Programme / Project Management
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: