Ayu Health Hospitals hiring for Ayu Health - Talent Acquisition Manager
Ayu Health Hospitals
Ayu Health - Talent Acquisition Manager
- Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company; multi-level hiring and people management
- Innovate on hiring practices by using new methods or channels. Keep a lookout for talent available in the market and plan accordingly
- Motivate and energize your team to always be candidate-friendly
- Monitor market trends in hiring practices and ensure our strategy is in line with the market.
- Manage all job descriptions out in the market, ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
- Keep track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis for reporting to the HR Head
- Ability to organize and run hiring drives at college campuses/corporate
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Motivating employees to be brand ambassadors and planning employee referral programs.
- Sourcing and discovering a top talent for open positions using job boards.
- Designing, planning and executing recruitment and selection processes(e.g. conduct interviews and screen calls, administer psychological tests, etc.).
- Leading, managing and supervising members of the recruitment team for evaluating recruitment efforts.
Key Qualifications -
- Master degree in HR Management, or relevant field.
- 6+ years of experience working as Talent Acquisition Specialist, Hiring Manager, Recruitment Manager or a similar role. (Minimum 2+ year experience as Manager)
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of posting jobs on social media networks.
- Outstanding knowledge of HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to utilize HRIS and other marketing tools for recruitment.
- Ability to discover bottlenecks in the recruiting procedure.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: