Avantor hiring for Accounts Receivable -Collections
Accounts Receivable -Collections
Responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. Will have to strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payment there by reducing past due and influencing DSO numbers positively.
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
• Reviews and prioritizes open accounts for collection efforts
• Role of mentor and back up for the associates incharge of and bringing them up the learning curve
• Solves cash applications and Evaluated Receipt Settlement mode of ordering and payment
• Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Initiate contact, via phone and/or e-mail, with a large portfolio of customer accounts using to determine the reason for past due accounts receivable. Customer communication will require critical thinking skills to probe into the reasons for non-payment to ensure the proper resolution can be implemented.
• Based on customer responses, recommend and implement action plans for resolving delinquent transactions. Action plans may require the credit analyst to engage Avantor associates from other departments, e.g., sales reps, pricing, etc. or outside parties, e.g., vendors, freight carriers, etc.
• Reconciliation of assigned accounts to ensure that payments and credit memos are properly applied.
• When necessary, escalate collection problems to CFS Management and/or Sales Team to assist in collection/resolution process
• Approve and authorize release of orders according to credit line and payment history within established guidelines.
• Communicate the status of the assigned portfolio and/or specific accounts to CFS Management and/or Sales Team.
• Work on special projects, e.g., account clean up, as needed
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
• Process Payments & Refunds as applicable
• Resolve billing and customer credit issues
• Update account status records and collections effort
• Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
• Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent account.
Should be Flexible to work in night shifts and working from the office.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: