Apple is hiring for Big Data SRE Manager
Big Data SRE Manager
• 10 Years of Management experience leading team of engineers
• Hands on manager who likes troubleshooting complex performance and scale problems
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills - Lead by example to motivate and challenge the team to deliver their best.
• 5+ years of experience in Hadoop based technologies - HDFS/Yarn cluster administration, Hive, Spark
• Strong Experience leading cross functional initiatives and thought leadership
• Zoom in and zoom out to clear out ambiguity and set a clear path forward
• Experience managing Hadoop/YARN clusters with thousands of nodes and 10’s of petabytes of data running 10’s of thousands of jobs
• Have a passion for automation by creating tools using Python, Java or other JVM languages
• Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues.
• The candidate should be adapt at prioritizing multiple issues in a high pressure environment
• Should be able to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
• Ability to conduct performance analysis and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
• Should be highly proactive with a keen focus on improving uptime availability of our mission-critical services
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment while continuously evaluating emerging technologies
• The position requires solid knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with the open source technologies.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: