Antal International is hiring Sales Manager
Designation: SALES MANAGER
Area Coverage: Tamil Nadu
Product Segment: Oncology
• To evaluate customer potential and opportunities in the region.
• Deliver business results in a predictable and consistent manner.
• Assess customer’s needs and present promoted products.
• Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
• Provide product information and deliver product samples.
• Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits.
• Work with sales and marketing to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
• Build positive trust relationships with customers and other external stakeholders to influence targeted group in the decision-making process.
• Present clinical evidence and technical data sheets to customers, Tumor boards, CME’s etc. to bring in more clarity about the product.
• Monitor and analyses data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
• Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
• Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest medical data.
• Conduct Market research as and when required.
• Liaise with External influencers (Govt, Insurance etc.) to explore new opportunities.
• Be a SPOC for research related projects with hospital.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience in Sales with good track record.
• Education: Science/ Biotechnology Degree.
• Relevant Exposure: Interacting with Oncologists / Onco surgeons, Diagnostics sales/Oncology only, selling high value Diagnostic tests.
• Basic Knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Good Presentation skills
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: