AMDOCS LTD is hiring for JAVA DEVELOPER
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
• 2-3 years of experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
• 2-3 years of knowledge in Unix/Linux
• Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
• You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: