Amazon Hiring for Data Engineer
Core responsibilities may include:
· Design, implement and support an analytical data platform solutions for data driven decisions and insights
· Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NOSQL database systems
· Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions and optimizations
· Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search etc.
· Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
· Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
· Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark, Hive, Impala etc..
· Help continually improve ongoing analysis processes, optimizing or simplifying self-service support for customers
· Candidates must be in their Final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
· Hands-on experience in SQL
· Hands on experience in languages like Python etc.
· Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
· Hands on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift etc.
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent
· Knowledge on different reporting/visualization tools in the industry
· Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirement
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: