Amazon Hiring For Associate Digital Process
Associate - Digital Process
#Key job responsibilities
-The Associate must use their Computer skills and Language expertise to follow pre-defined Standard-Operating-Procedures (SOP) with accuracy in processing. They must deliver results that meet or exceed expectations and should perform root cause analysis on errors and recommend process improvements to drive efficiency. They should be a team player and be willing to share his/her knowledge. The Associate should generate ad-hoc operational reports, carry out tactical communication to the stakeholders and ensure on-time resolution of tickets.
#Knowledge & Skills/Business-Acumen/Education & Experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Creative and analytical problem-solver with a passion for operational excellence.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication-skills in Japanese & English with the ability-to-handle external and internal customers.
- Flexible work schedule (Weekend Shifts, Late Evening Shifts etc.)
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Provide reports and data as requested and support the Team Lead on escalations.
- Provide inputs to training and help in shaping training content.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills.
In addition to the Basic qualifications, below are other preferred qualifications:
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Macros.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: