Amazon Hiring For Programmer Analyst
· Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
· Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
· Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
· Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
· Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
· Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
Job Location: Hyderabad, TS and Bangalore, KA
· Currently working towards a Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
· Experience building software applications through internships, course projects, hackathons or personal projects.
· Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
· Proficient in at least one programming language Java (preferred), C++ ,or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
· Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
· Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
· Exposure to any of the following concepts: Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading and networking protocols.
· Exposure to AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB etc.
· Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
· Ability to take initiative and produce results.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
Passout year: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Salary :- 14 lpa - 16lpa
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: