Alight Solutions hiring for Associate
• To process payroll and HRIS tasks/activities by meeting the obligations such as TAT & accuracy levels as specified.
• To provide an effective and efficient payroll and/or HRIS service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees’ salaries.
• Respond to requests, queries and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty.
• To proactively seek learning opportunities to develop and maintain good knowledge of Alight systems, clients and workflow and processing procedures. To take an active part in promoting your own training and development in all areas.
• Responsible for processing payrolls and HR tasks and meeting targets given for the same
• Responsible for first level verification of data
• Responsible for Timely Escalation Of Production Related Issues
• Responsible For Maintaining Accuracy
• Cascading updates to Process Related Reports and Documents
• Following ISMS Compliance Of The Team
• Adhering To Company Policies, Rules And Regulations
• Following Quality Processes Thoroughly - Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
• Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
• Graduate from any stream / Diploma Holder
• PC Literacy - Word and Excel (Basic Level)
• Good technical knowledge of payroll and payroll systems
• Commerce background
• Track record of face to face, telephone and written contact with customers
• Good communication skills
• Commitment to achieve deadlines
• Learning Attitude
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: