Alexia Consulting Services LLP hiring for Deputy Manager - Business Analyst
Alexia Consulting Services LLP
Deputy Manager - Business Analyst - Health Insurance
Purpose of the Role:
- The purpose of the role is to Interact with the business to comprehend the system requirements.
- Techno-Functional Analyst will be seeking and ensuring complete clarity on the business requirements. Proposing Solutions/alternatives to business basis the system capability. Getting Sign off on the documented requirement and it's the solution. Timely Error Free Delivery.
- Interface between Business and Technology to drive the resolutions on new products, defects and change request or new functionality
- Have to work closely with stakeholders to understand any process gaps in terms of the system that is impacting their daily productivity or TAT
- Responsible for requirement gathering from Operations, UW Claims, Sales and Solution analysis for change requested.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements to create clear, concise and complete business/functional requirement documents (BRD) for assigned projects
- Responsible for system integration testing along with the creation of business scenarios for the testing team.
- Responsible for getting UAT done in specific timelines.
- One has to take the initiative to identify the automation required in any of the existing processes.
No of Subordinates - 0
Financial KPIs :
- Monitoring day to process.
Non-Financial KPIs :
- Coordination with internal & external stakeholders.
Main Responsibility Key Result Area:
1. Interface between Business and Technology
2. Requirement gathering
3. Preparation of Business Solution document
4. UAT Testing
Qualification and Experience Requirement
Education : B.E./B.Tech/BSc-IT/Msc-IT/BCA/MCA
Experience - Minimum 4 years experience as a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years in Health Insurance. Must be a good Communicator coupled with Analytical Skills.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: