Accenture is hiring for New Associate-Procure to Pay Processing
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
The Payment Processing Operations team is responsible for making payments using checks, wire, swift, direct debits, etc. as part of the invoice processing cycle. The team also executes manual payments and automated payment runs, run potential duplicate payments reports and take appropriate action, and execute payment-related controls. The role requires a good understanding of vendor payments, Travel and Expense (T&E) payments, and taxation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• Microsoft Excel
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Commitment to quality
• Written and verbal communication
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
• The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: