Accenture is hiring for Talent Fulfillment Associate Manager
• Define and set the strategy for meeting recruiting demand for a small or medium complex part of the organization .e.g. a small to medium-sized client group operating unit capability group country. in coordination with the GU Recruiting Senior Manager and ensure that it is in line with the company’s business strategy
• Assist in the creation of and provide input to the Recruiting Plan
• Help hiring processes are effective and recommend process improvements
• Collaborate with key leadership to understand growth plans for the business and plan for recruiting demand.
• Validate Demand with the business stakeholders and ensure that all information around the demand including requirement dates Job Descriptions etc are available.
• Evaluate the capacity of the recruiting organization and availability of supply pool and agree on the delivery plan
Skills & Qualifications:
• Graduate degree
• 8-10 Years of relevant experience.
• Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: