Accenture Hiring for Team Lead/Consultant-Program and Project Management
Team Lead/Consultant-Program and Project Management
Skill required: Program and Project Management - Reporting Analytics
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
In Reporting and Analytics, you will have to prepare management reports and analysis, both recurring and ad-hoc. This includes focusing on tracking business performance through trusted data and insights while actively managing employee behaviors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Power BI Desktop
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Problem-solving skills
• Detail orientation
• Strong analytical skills
• Written and verbal communication
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
• You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
• Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
• You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
• You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: