Accenture hiring for Competitive & Market Intelligence Manager
Competitive & Market Intelligence Manager
Title: Sales Excellence – Competitive & Market Intelligence Advisor
Role (Job Profile): Competitive & Market Intelligence Manager
Management Level: Manager (ML7)
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We provide everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
You are a natural-born competitor, and you love to win. You are eager to help your team develop the right strategy to come out on top. You have expert knowledge of the playing field and the competition’s strengths and weaknesses, and you coach our players on how to defend our position and outscore the other teams. When the pressure is high, you rally the team to be fearless and work together to achieve success. You see every victory and loss as an opportunity to refine the strategy and compete better next time.
The Competitive & Market Intelligence Manager plays a pivotal role in maximizing profitability for Accenture by bringing the most relevant insight about Accenture’s clients, markets, services and competition to leadership and deal teams, who articulate the value we bring to our clients and drive sales decisions. This role works within a centralized function that delivers insight to leaders in the Markets / Market Units and Services and help improve our differentiation agenda to enhance our competitive positioning.
You will be a trusted advisor for Accenture leaders and deal teams. You’ll provide them with critical insights about Accenture’s clients, markets, services and competition. With these insights, you enable them to improve our competitive positioning on deals and drive sales decisions. You are an expert in your area of specialization and play a key role in maximizing profitability for Accenture.You will:
[*] Track and analyze market and competitive trends across key themes
[*] Deliver rigorous research and analysis to drive decision-making
[*] Develop market intelligence solutions, financial dashboards, competitor battlecards and trend-based reports
[*] Publish qualitative and quantitave assessments to help originate sales
[*] Conduct research across best-in-class resources and platforms
Here’s what you need:
• Masters degree from reputed College/University
• English language fluency (oral and written)
• Minimum 10 years of relevant research experience in strategy, consulting, or, technology industry
• Excellent internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
Bonus points if you have:
• Business management education
• Familiarity with Accenture sales processes and tools and/or understanding of sales processes and tools
• Experience working remotely in a virtual, global environment
You may also need:
• Must be able to work flexible hours according to business needs
• Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: