A.P. Moller - Maersk hiring for Marketing Business Partner
A.P. Moller - Maersk
Marketing Business Partner
Key Responsibilities (What you will do)
• Own the entire operations and execution of the communication development process, while ensuring that all assets
reflect the value proposition, customer insights and brand attributes.
• Keep track of the pulse of the industry to ensure timely shifts in strategy, if required.
• Ensure continuous communication and updates are provided to all stakeholders in a timely manner (internal and
• Provide suggestions and solutions to external stakeholders in order to deliver optimum output.
• Manage third party vendors, ensuring they deliver on time and to the highest quality.
• Provide inputs to enhance existing processes to address any areas that need improvement.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders while equipping them with all the information they require, building relationships
and strive to find ideal solutions to any issues that arise.
• Deliver crisp and clear communication to all stakeholders; leveraging your communication style to influence positive
• Involve yourself in strategic conversations with internal teams as well as external stakeholders in order to boost
understanding and measure implementation of the same.
• Regularly be involved in overseeing campaign performance for ongoing projects in collaboration with insights team.
Division of efforts:
• 60% of your time will be devoted to enhancing operational efficiency and optimising project management.
• 40% of your time will be dedicated to understanding and staying aligned with strategic developments.
Qualification & Experience
• Graduate/Postgraduate with 5-10 years of experience in advertising or marketing communications.
• In-depth understanding of the different functions and processes of advertising and campaign management.
• Prior experience in digital marketing is a must.
• Relevant experience in B2B marketing is preferred.
• A keen interest in learn and upskill on marketing automation, content management systems, web analytics, standard email reporting and more.
• Strong project management, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and adapt to situations with agility, while paying attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, with the drive to constantly innovate and improve processes.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: