Paktolus Solutions Hiring for Business Analyst
Business Analyst (BI)
Should have good domain knowledge in P&C Insurance
· Should have ability to drive requirement gathering sessions and translate them into Business Intelligence solutions - KPIs, Reports and Dashboards
· Should have strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and exposure to at least one Data Warehouse implementation project.
· Should have experience in designing data models, data marts and exposure to tools like Erwin, Toad Data Modeler or similar tools.
· Should have proficiency in writing SQL queries.
· Should have experience in source system study, source to target mapping (ETL specs), report specification.
· Should have experience in supporting ETL development team, Report development team, UAT, Production support.
· Should have exposure to data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau or similar tools.
· Business Process modelling, Statistics, Ms Visio, FRD, Functional required Document. SRS
· Can use Key skills- Use case, Use stories (part of Agile methodology).
· Should possess good communication & presentation skills and ability to interact with Customers/Stakeholders.
· Should have strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Should be able to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
Good to have but not mandatory:
· Should have a Master’s degree in field of Statistics, Business Intelligence or an equivalent Bachelor’s Degree.
Skills Required: Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, P&C Insurance, Agile Methodologies, Interpersonal Skills, Analytical skills, Use Stories, Use case, MS Visio, requirement Gathering, FRD
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: