IKEA Hiring For Food Kitchen Production Manager
Food Kitchen Production Manager
Who you are
• You have an advanced knowledge of food production and food safety and have experience of working in a retail environment and food service business.
• You are passionate in ensuring the food served is of high quality.
• You have experience of and enjoy leading and developing a team.
What you'll be doing day to day
• Ensures implementation of global and national compliance standards to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers.
• Secures the appropriate processes and procedures to secure quality of food, food safety, excellence in operations, introduce vitality and to reduce waste.
• Lead and manage the food supply chain for efficient ordering, production and inventory levels to maximize profitability.
• Ensures the customer experience and exceeding customer expectations.
• Secures that the retail foundations are in place to optimize quality perception.
• Ensure that the kitchen is in shape as new, that equipment is maintained and in full working order.
• Ensure high quality standards of customer experience in the customer and co-worker restaurant and optimized levels of commerciality are achieved by cooperating effectively with the Commercial Restaurant Manager.
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of the unit business plan and the IKEA Retail Food business plan and other action plans.
• Secure a lean, diverse and high performing team through building IKEA Food and IKEA competence and leadership and empowering co-workers to act on their own initiative.
• Responsible for the implementation of the global and national people and sustainability strategies.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: