Genpact Hiring for Management Trainee
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of MT, Accounts Payable
In this role, you will work as a Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert with rich experience in Invoice Exception processing.
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate essentials of valid invoices like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date, etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices/queries are handled based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoices as per the AP guideline
• Adhere to the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are handled as per the guidelines
• Helpdesk Queries/ Calls related to AP from both internal/external customers
Qualifications we seek in you
• Graduate in Commerce (BCom)
• Freshers are eligible
• Good English language skills (verbal and written)
• Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization
• Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel)
• Preferably knowledgeable in Concur
• Keen attention to details skills
• Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: