Mad Street Den Hiring For Web Developer
Mad Street Den
#Skills we need:
● Build an website up to the current industry standard with the latest tools available in themarket
● Design interchange of data between the server and the client using REST API.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Should have the ability to do extensive research and work in a team with responsibility.
● Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of built applications.
● Work with peer developers & management for ensuring quality delivery to business
● Familiarity with consuming RESTful JSON services.
● Familiarity with web vitals to ensure the web page suits the browser standards
● Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
● Knowledge of User experience design.
● Document and share the knowledge to other team members.
● Minimum 2 years of experience required (working on websites)
● Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS Frameworks
● Experience in frameworks like ReactJS/Next.js
● Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Ability to quickly turn designs into attractive web pages
● Experience with a server-side language like Node.js
● Ability to work across teams with effective communication
● Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines regularly
● Experience in version control tools like GIT
● Strong knowledge of REST APIs
● Experience in Wordpress is a plus.
Last date to Apply:
Contact person Name: